Monday 3 July 2017

late for church

My husband said we were going to the morning service on Sun at 8am. We were supposed to be ready to leave our hotel at 7:30 and walk along the coast for 20 mins to get to this church in Venice.

7:15 I was still in bed. At 7:25 I finished taking a shower, and my husband was ready to leave. But I still had to get changed and make up. In the end we had to rush and were late for 1-2 mins.

I was soaking wet because of all the sweating when rushing. And so was my husband.

He almost never hit me when we're having a vacation, but this time he said I needed a good spanking for my procrastination :(

We went back to our hotel for a quick shower.

Then the moment came.

I thought my husband would spank me with his hand. But I was wrong. It was one of these.

My husband removed the balloon from one of the sticks.

Then he tried to test the stick by hitting on his own palm.

It's just a very light stick and doesn't seem to hurt as much as a bare hand or a nursery cane.

So I was relieved and took off my pants and panties and bent over touching the floor with my hands.

Then I was given 6 strokes.

But it hurt!!!!!!!



I rose by reflex before the 6th stroke landed on my bottom because of the pain and shock.

"Don't move!", my husband scolded. And he hit my leg three times.

Then he said the 6 strokes start again.

I said "noooooooooooooooo!".

But then he asked me to control myself, or he'd make me stand in the corner until I was ready for the 6 strokes.

So I shut up.

The 6 strokes were unbelievbly painful. I cried :(

It's just a hollow balloon stick but it hurt just like a nursery cane!

Why?

---------

I've just touched my butt and there are many tramlines! No wonder it hurt so much!

It doesn't show very well in my original picture so I switched to vintage mode to let you see it better with a reduced brightness and the yellow lens.

 It hurts :(

I'll learn to manage time well :(

No comments: