Saturday 17 February 2018

Got spanked after movies

My husband and I have decided earlier this week that we do not want kids for the next three years, so some of the punishment is back —- if I misbehave.

Last night we watched Fifty Shades Freed. On our way to the car I just walked in the snow not wearing my coat. My husband said I should, but it was such a short distance.

We got in the car and I started sneezing a lot.

Then my husband said I must have forgotten spanking is back in place (!)

When we arrived home and got out of the car, I already put my jacket on.

But it was obviously too late. I sneezed again.

When we were home my husband made a cup of hot ginger lemon for me. He made it with real ginger and fresh lemon slices and added a bit of honey. He said it’s to give me some vitamin C.

He then gave me a zinc tablet, which can relieve  cold symptoms.

I knew he was going to spank me after that, so I drank very, very slowly.

He waited till I finished and carried me over his shoulder. All of a sudden, “spank!”. He kept spanking as he walked me to our bedroom.

Ten spanks over my panties this time, but it stung a lot because I had not been spanked for a few months already.

No comments: