Tuesday 28 August 2018

writing punishment

I have passed my german B1 exam. By the law I can apply for permanent stay in Germany cos my husband has dual nationality including German but with my own passport I can work and stay here without having to apply for anything too. My husband is very happy that i have passed but he said it might be a good idea to keep taking German lessons once a week.

But really too busy these days. Last lesson I didn’t have time to do my writing assignment. This week I have no time either. I don’t mean I really have all 24 hours full but my job is just too busy now.

My husband didn’t spank but made me write.

He put ten“warum?” (Why) on the paper. What i had to do was to write in German why I’m not doing my homework. Then answer the next why and write about why I don’t have time, and so on, until I have answered all ten warum.

He said he learnt about this technique for problem solving from his MBA course many years ago.

Okay. It seems to work better than just spanking in this case.

After reading my answers, my husband said it is better for me to relax first and don’t overload myself with too much work.

No comments: