Thursday 23 August 2018

what will happen to me? 😢

When I was trying to take a glass last night, I broke my husband’s favourite glass 😱 it comes in a pair. Now there’s only one left.

Cos I screamed when it happened, my husband rushed to the kitchen.

He saw the shattered glass on the floor.

Before he started saying anything, I said sorry to him.

He ignored my apology and asked if I was okay and checked whether I got injured.

He asked me to go to the living room and he dealt with the broken glass.

It’s his favourite glass. I felt really guilty.

My heart was racing as my husband got out of the kitchen and walked towards me.

Me: do you want to spank me? 😢

Hubby: no, it was an accident

Me: but I feel bad

Hubby: we can get a new one

Me: I still feel bad

Hubby: what do you want?

Me: I dunno

Then he suddenly pulled down my pants and panties...

Me: noooooooooooooooooo

And he poked my nose and pulled up my pants 😮

Ok. I’ll be more careful next time :)



No comments: