Friday 7 September 2018

naughty girl got caned

I’m supposed not given WiFi password at home and allowed only 1GB for internet use this month as a punishment.

I did something very bad :(

I stole my husband’s password and shared his network to my phone. And of course I got caught — 2 days later. To make things worse, I lied to him.

I’m still being punished but I’m even more naughty than before, so my husband said he’ll deal with me with a nursery cane :(

He grabbed me by my ear and took me to our study. Then he made me pull my pants and panties down to my ankle.

I counted the strokes one by one. 6 on my butt first... then my husband asked me to count to 6 again but he doubled the strokes, like 1 (swish, swish)... until 6 (swish, swish). That was for lying.

I was already crying but I still needed to be punished for stealing his password.

He gave me 4 strokes on my thighs.

It caused so much pain so I tried to escape from the cane. Then he grabbed my hands and made me bend over a desk.

I couldn’t escape anymore, now with my bottom sticking out.

The punishment started again. And I started counting again...

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15... a few strokes landed on my thighs.

It felt like forever. My face was full of tears and my husband finally stopped.

I rubbed my bottom and there were many parallel marks that I could feel with my hand :( The punishment also left 2 very long cane marks on my thighs.

I’m not allowed to wear my pants and panties at home until I go to bed tonight. It’s very embarrassing seeing all the cane marks on my legs and my bottom.

I’ll be a good girl :(


2 comments:

ian Warrick said...

Perhaps a good dose of a three tail oiled leather strap is what you need to instill obedience

jenny said...

šŸ˜®šŸ˜®šŸ˜®šŸ˜®