Saturday 17 November 2018

consequence of a late night

had dinner with friends tonight. I told my husband I’ll be home around 12. Ended up drinking till 2.

At 2:30 my husband called. And I suddenly realised I forgot to call him 😨

After the call, I saw that there were 5 messsges and 1 missed call from my husband from 1 to 2am.

Omg...

What will happen to me when I’m home?

30 minutes later my friend dropped me off at my door.

2:30. My hundred has been waiting for 2 and a half hours.

Before I had the chance to say sorry, “You should have called me”, my husband said.

I probably looked very sorry and I said sorry, but I felt that something was going to happen.

He lectured me a bit. And he put me across his knee.

He said I’m just being careless tonight, so he’s going to give me 50 spanks on my bare bottom. After 30 spanks he told me to get up and stand in the corner... and pull my ears 😫 that’s one of the scariest non-spanking punishments.

My arms felt very sore after just 5 minutes, but I had no idea how long I’ll have to stand.

Another 5 minutes has passed, and every single muscle in my arm and even the joints were sore.

My husband was back. He asked if I now know how it feels having to wait and worry about when somebody is coming back.

“Yes, and can I put my arms down now?” I asked.

“No” he said.

A very direct answer.

3 minutes later he came back again and finally I could, and the spanking started again.

20 more spanks. This time he changed the position a bit, and there’s a good exposure of my bottom, which now fully sticks out.

Every spank hurt a lot 😭

Finally it was 20 spanks. No rubbing, hubby said.

My bottom is pink now :(




No comments: