Friday 26 January 2018

Maybe we shouldn’t have kids?

My husband and I have stopped CDD and any kind of punishment on me because we want to have kids, and we want to raise our kids in an environment free of spanking. We have agreed that we need to change our mindset, otherwise when our kids in the future behave badly we might use physical punishment on them. We definitely don’t want this to happen.

This is one month after we stopped CDD and punishment.

I live a very free and independent life. I have no behavioural problem. I still leave things till the last minute but always manage to get things done by the deadline. Yet I don’t know if it’s good.

We still love each other but it feels very different now.

The role of my husband is less important in my life now. I’m not sure if this will affect our marriage. Well, I don’t mean I want to be spanked but maybe cos we started CDD once we got married, I’m not used to not having to listening to him all the time.

I’m wondering if we should do what we used to do before and practice CDD and forget about having kids.

No comments: