Tuesday 2 January 2018

No spanking so what’s next?

Back home from holiday.

No mood for doing anything at all. Totally holiday mood.

My husband is back to work but I’m working from home these two weeks. Then my husband came home and saw paper bags from Mc Donald’s.

Honestly I had it three times in one day. Too lazy to cook.

If this happened in 2017 I’d have a sore bottom.

Now?

Husband: Do you know this is not healthy? Don’t do it again.
Me: ok

And I just don’t do it again.

That’s all.

You might ask what if I do it again. Will he spank me.

Well, I’ll just make sure I won’t do it again. Let’s all.

Time to learn to be a responsible adult :)

2 comments:

Peanut said...

I somehow wrote a long comment on your previous post but it wasn't submitted properly as I did it with half-closed eyes it seemed...

Just wanted to say that I think you're a very sensible person so, just logical reasoning will help you stay on the right track. Also, you don't come off as a brat, which is associated with the tendency to want to push boundaries and test limits. I honestly think you guys can continue having a fulfilling relationship and potentially ace the parenting milestone without having spanking involved.

However, should you both want to include it sometime in the near future, it could make for a nice foreplay... Hmmm.

jenny said...

Thank you for your comment. I don’t know if it’ll work but we’re trying not to continue cdd or the using of physical punishment because we would like to change our mindset in order to learn how to be good parents that love unconditionally.

And for the playing thing, I guess we’ll think about it later. For now both of us are learning how to live together in a different way.