Saturday 17 March 2018

What happens to a naughty girl?

I did something wrong three times this month. The same thing.

The first time I was forgiven.

The second time my husband took me across his knee and gave me 10 hand spanks and made me stand in the corner with my bare bottom for 10 mins.

Then, the third time today.

My husband made me stay in a room and gave me one hour to analyze the problem and tell him the root cause and provide some solutions.

One hour later, he accepted my analysis and proposal, but it was not the end of the story.

There was punishment.

Don’t spank me :( I said.

So my husband gave me two choices:
1. Pull my own ears with my arms raised so that they are 90 degrees with my body. Keep this for 20 mins.


If you think this sounds easy, try it for 15 mins and you’ll change your mind.

2. Take the spanking. I am allowed to choose the implement.

Which option would you go for if you were me?







I picked Option 2.

I chose a wooden ruler.

I thought my husband would give me a few spanks on my hand but he didn’t.

He told me to bend over. I was thinking like “maybe I should have chosen his palm” but it was too late.

No warm up. He just took off my pants and my panties and hit very hard right away.

I don’t know how many spanks I got but my butt was very pink all over.

My husband said the spanking was  just 2 minutes but it felt like forever to me.

For the next seven days I will need to work my plan. My husband has taken away my pants and panties. If I am a good girl today, I will be allowed to wear my panties at home tomorrow. If I am a good girl for two days in a row, I will get also my pants to wear at home.

A strong reminder to a naughty girl.

Wearing no pants no panties actually is merely one step away from the next spanking :(

No comments: