Sunday 15 October 2017

first taste of tawse

My husband and I are supposed to be having a short trip in Scotland after my Friday class in England.

I accidentally cursed twice in England and he said I need to be punished when we arrive Scotland. Not a bare bottom hand spanking. Not a nursery cane.

When we arrived the house in Scotland, he opened a drawer and took something out.

A tawse (!)

He said last time he didn't cane me enough (!!) But it's the first time I was punished with tawse... I was hoping he wont spank me a lot.

My husband said he'll first give me 10 on my bottom with my panties on...

With the first few spanks, I was shocked and stood up because of the pain. My husband told me to keep my position or he'd start again.

Before he had given me 5 spanks, I was already sobbing.

Then he took down my panties and I said no! Please... No!

My husband said "Don't tell me no!"

And he gave me another 10 non-stop quick spanks on my already burning bottom that made me screaming non-stop. Then I was told to go straight to the corner of the living room and stand with my bottom bared.

1 hour later, our trip continued, with my very sore bottom in a skirt and no knickers for the whole day.

My husband said he'll immediately put me across his knee in the car if I curse again :(

Very sore :( I've used "vintage painting" mode to show you better the damage.


2 comments:

Make girls behave said...

Has the way your husband punished you caused you to stop swaring?

Wholsome said...

There's no point asking people why they are single or why not yet married. I think marriage shouldn't be prioritized,all that matters is one's contentment(happiness).I tried being in a relationship a couple of times but ended up this way. The last girl I dated cheated at any given privilege and lied so much even when caught in the act.recently a Cyber genius {hackingloop6 @ gmail . com} he's also on WhatsApp + 1 484   540 - 0785, helped me hack her phone and gained me remote access to her phone activities. Confronting her with the proof of her infidelity left her speechless,so right now being single is just my choice.