Wednesday 23 August 2017

naughty chair

My husband said my behaviour today is good, but if I'm naughty again he'll consider getting a chair like this:

And he said he'll make me sit there facing the wall with my hands on my head / holding a bible with both of my hands above the head.

And he might make me keep the pacifier in my mouth / read aloud the lines I've written about my own offenses to make me feel ashamed of what I've done.

And he might make the timeout longer if I do not sit properly / keep moving my body.

And he might undress me leaving only my bra and panties and put a nursery cane / IKEA flat hanger on my lap which I will be punished with after the timeout.

No :( I don't want a chair like this...

"Then be a good girl" my husband said.

3 comments:

Diary of Daisy said...

What does being a good girl entail for you?

jenny said...

Hello Daisy! Thanks for your question. Um... I think being a good girl, at least at home, is perhaps following the rules that my husband have agreed and don't do anything that hurts myself or our marriage.

What about you? What does it mean to you?

Diary of Daisy said...

Thank you for replying Jenny 😊
Sure I just wondered what your rules are have you done a post about them?
Oh yes I'm the same follow my rules and be obedient ☺️