Thursday 10 August 2017

a brand new day

After the painful spanking, this morning I was woken up by my husband with a kiss on my face, then he sucked my nipples and followed my spine down to my butt and my legs. And he gave me a kiss on my butt and legs, where he caned a lot yesterday :( All the cane marks are gone by now, as if nothing had happened.

My husband asked our helper to prepare a very good English breakfast for us. He then touched my face and said if I want to meet my ex-bfs in the future, there's no problem. I just tell him and we meet together. No need to lie.

He said it broke his heart when I lied to him and when he had to see me cry soooo much when I was punished :( aw...

But it's all gone. The punishment. The pain. The tears.

Now time for a good breakfast :)


No comments: