Wednesday 9 August 2017

a big punishment

My husband doesn't like me seeing my ex-boyfriends, no matter whether it's from as old as high school or what. But one of them happened to be here on business.

And you should know that we've managed to meet in the end. And no one could tell cos I changed his name on my phone to a girl's name. To cut the long story short, my husband found out when he heard me call another guy's name in my dream and got totally mad at me and said he'll use the nursery cane on me :(

I told him I've passed CFA, but he said that's another matter and we'll deal with things one by one. A big punishment first (!) Then he removed all my clothes, leaving only my lace panties and my bra.

The punishment started right away. No explanation was needed. And because of my period, his targets were my legs :( I was supposed to be standing to be caned, but I just couldn't help moving my body. The more I tried to stay away from the cane, the harder he hit and the more he hit (sob sob). I just cried non-stop like a baby. I bet there were tears all over my face. 

The cane hit all over my legs. And all over my butt. I still had my panties on but it didn't give me much protection. When it's finally over, my husband told me to wipe my tears and take a shower and spread some lotion over my legs and butt.

Sigh. Every caned mark still felt sore when I tried to wash myself in the shower. I dried myself with a towel and looked myself into the mirror. My butt had some patches of red. My legs had many tramlines in all directions.

When will they be gone? :(

"Now you feel embarrassed. What have you learnt from this?" My husband asked.
"Don't lie, and don't cheat" I said.

And my husband said "good".

What a painful lesson :(

No comments: