Monday 14 August 2017

almost earned a punishment

My husband and I were in the bedroom, and he suddenly pulled the strings of my panties and it immediately fell onto the floor.

The problem was, I just had some cold lemonade, so I didn't know what this was supposed to mean.

Will he put me across his knee?
Will he hug me and take me to the bed?

Then he asked me why I looked that nervous.

I could only tell him what's on my mind, and he laughed.

No punishment just fun stuffs this time :)

But my husband said if I have cold drinks again when I still cough, he'll get a pacifier and give me a new punishment: keep the pacifier in my mouth whenever we're back to the.hotel suite so I won't be able to eat or drink.anything cold without his permission.

Omg!!!!!

Why is my husband so creative? =_=

No comments: