Sunday 20 August 2017

doubled the punishment

I still have coughing problem but I had iced tea yesterday evening. It's just irresistible in the summer. He saw it and twisted my ear once and said he'll deal with me in the morning

"Noooooooooooo!"
"Don't tell me no!.

This morning as I woke up my husband pulled down my panties and gave me a few hand spanks and said "bad girl!". I thought that's all I get until he said we had enough discussions and he's given me many chances already,

and he took these out:

Punishment with two canes (!!!)

My husband scolded and took off my pants and panties and started hitting my butt with these two nursery canes at the same time!

You can't imagine how painful it was. I covered my butt with my hands then my husband hit my legs.

Every stroke resulted in two "lines". Then my husband made me stand facing a mirror and popped a pacifier into my mouth to make me feel really ashamed of what I did.

He asked me to look myself into the mirror. Teary eyes, a pacifier in my mouth, caned marks all over my two legs and bottom.

"What did you do to earn a punishment like this?"
"Will you do it again?"

The pacifier is still in my mouth now :( I won't be allowed to remove it till lunch.

No comments: