Tuesday 1 August 2017

consequence

Still coughing.

My husband said I'm not allowed to drink anything cold until my cough is gone, cos cold stuffs stimulate my trachea.

But I love this:

And I had a glass.

When I was helping myself with the second glass, suddenly my ear was pulled from behind (!)

"Did I make myself not clear to you?"

"Do you know you won't recover if you drink this?"

"Do you want to get spanked?"






Then my husband poured my second glass of sparkling orange juice into the sink (sob).

And he took my hand, turned it over and smacked my palm once (sob sob).


"Be a good girl. I'll buy you a few bottles of this when you stop coughing"

3 comments:

Peanut said...

Oooh that drink sure looks refreshing! Wonder if M&S stocks them here in Singapore where its 34 degrees mid day! Not forgetting the humidity... Boo.

Get well soon Jenny! You can look forward to a huge stash of your favourite drink soon!

jenny said...

Thanks for your comment. Sorry for not replying this late. It's cos I can leave comments only on my computer but not on my phone --- don't know why! So have you found it in M&S in Singapore yet? The orange squash is really good!

Peanut said...

Dont worry about it. And Yes i did find the drink! I didnt get it on the spot as I had a full day and didnt want to be weighed down (quite literally!). But will definitely try it the next time I have the opportunity to do so :)